Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthday suit and a toothy grin!


Mason is quickly becoming my "I don't want to be dressed" kid. He is happy when he's naked or dressed like this, and wearing only a cute, toothly grin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lena went through that phase but I thought it was cute!

The Mendenhall's said...

Wow. I haven't read your blog for a while, a lot has gone on. First of all, I love the bear all stage. Both my boys went through it. They both went through it in the summer. Maybe they were just to hot for clothes. Second, I can not believe that Janni is getting married. She is gorgeous and I am glad that she found a good guy. It is fun to hear about your family.We need to get together and catch up.

Angie said...

Haha. Cute. And he's enjoying every minute of his clothes-less freedom.