Monday, July 7, 2008

What doesn't go in his mouth these days?

So now that Mason is 18 months, I was thinking we were passed the stuff-in-the-mouth phase, aside from the typical rocks and dirt. Apparently not.
This is normal:


But this is not! I think he's just being silly (you can see him always smiling underneath). Here are some items and a few photos of what I have had to rescue from a slobber bath this last week or so: socks, numerous not-meant-for-the-mouth toys, a frisbee, and an America flag of all things! And it almost looks like the flag is getting a salute!





Fortunately, I just get the cutest smile ever when I take them away. What a lucky mom I am!

2 comments:

The Mendenhall's said...

Sometimes I wonder if that oral phase ever goes away. I will find Tommy (6yrs. old with random things in his mouth out of the blue) He is so cute though, at least he doesn't scream.

Angie said...

Aww. That's cute. He's like a little puppy. :)