7 years ago
Monday, July 7, 2008
Hey Slipper Mamma!
Cole has been coming up with the weirdest phrases. The other day while Mason was napping, Cole and I went out to the tramp with no shoes on. After jumping a while, I told him I was going to go inside and check on Mason and get some shoes. By shoes, I guess I meant slippers (that are way more convenient to get on and off while holding a baby and getting onto the tramp again). When I came back out with Mason and I was wearing slippers, he looked at me and goes "Hey Slipper Mamma". The way he said it was so funny. What's crazier is that he keeps saying it to me at random times when I'll come into the room (wearing NO slippers). It seems I have a new nickname. Another phrase he said later that day while holding a toy phone was "hey phone mamma". He seemed to make a face like he thought that didn't sound quite right and then switched his words around and said "hey phoney mamma". Ummm, I think I'd rather be "slipper mamma".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment