Thursday, July 17, 2008

5 Years Down, An Eternity To Go!

Rusty and I celebrated our 5th anniversary this last weekend. We had commitments on Saturday, our actual day, so we went out Friday to celebrate. Many thanks to Rusty's parents for watching Cole and Mason. Rusty surprised me with a Dinner Cruise leaving out of Seattle and traveling around the ocean. It was wonderful! Great food, and beautiful weather to cruise around the Puget Sound for the evening. I have no photos to post yet b/c I used a disposable camera that was left over from our cruise last Feb. But that actually had been our real anniversary celebration-- going on a cruise to the Western Caribbean area, stopping in Cozumel, Belize, and the Bahamas. We had a blast-- this was our ship.

We left our boys for the first time-- a big thanks to my mom and my sister Koriane for watching them! And we enjoyed paradise, and a much-needed escape!
I love my husband for all that he does to keep me laughing from now thru eternity!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That's so sweet. We loved our cruise. We went to Mexico a few years back, but I would like to do a Carribean cruise someday.

Koriane said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jen S said...

eww.. that licky kiss. :)

congrats. Sounds like fun. Good for Rusty to arrange a good surprise!