Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Baby News!


I was a little scared today. Rusty and I had to go in for another ultrasound to find out the position of our little guy (yes, it was solidly confirmed-- a 3rd boy for sure!). Up until now, he has been in a breech position and my Dr was about to send me to a specialist to have them try to turn him or I'd have to be scheduled for a c-section. Yikes! Anyways, he sent me for another ultrasound just to see if anything had changed since last time (not thinking anything had) and YES-- he has turned. I am thrilled to not have several other unnecessary Dr appts to schedule and the strong possibility of delivering c-section. And I am very grateful that we have been blessed this way. Thank you Heavenly Father!! It was also very neat to see an ultrasound of how developed a baby is at 30 weeks. He was blowing bubbles and sucking on his thumb, and we could see details that we wouldn't have otherwise seen, so that was fun too. Now if the next few months will just pass quickly so we can get our hands on the little guy...

6 comments:

I'm Dani said...

Thank goodness. I almost had that problem with Jayden. Congrats on Boy #3. You'll have to let me know how it is so that I can prepare.
love ya!

Kris said...

What a relief that the baby has turned. I hope that my little guy isn't breech. I hear you about getting him here. 2 months isn't very long, but when you are pregnant, it seems forever! Congrats on another little boy!

Jessica Brown said...

Oh what a blessing! I was praying for you! I'm so glad that you know what the gender is too, that would have been stressful to find out last minute that it was a girl! You sure make cute boys, can't wait to see what this one looks like!

The Mendenhall's said...

You are seriously going to love having 3 boys. I do!! It is crazy how much we have in common these days. When are we going to get together again? I am glad you don't have to have a c-section. They are no fun.

Tahlea said...

Wow! Glad he's alright. I'm so excited for your growing fam! I miss you tons and hope all continues to go well. Also, happy belated Bday to Mason! Those boys are getting big:-) Love ya!

Nicole said...

Congrats, and you're right what a blessing! Ultrasound pictures are the best.