Saturday, January 3, 2009

Girl Cousins in Town

On Rusty's side of the family, there are 9 grandkids-- all girls except my two boys. They are way out-numbered and way spoiled by these fun girls. They came for a visit the other night and my boys are sad it couldn't have lasted longer:
I tried to get some pictures of Mason and Cole that night, too. Except now Cole is in the phase of not smiling and making strange faces. He's all smiles until the camera comes out and then claims he's shy. Whatever, I don't buy it. Hope this phase doesn't last too long; it makes for a frustrated photographer!

1 comment:

Jen S said...

cutie pies! did you get my cmas card? so sorry I didn't get to come see ya this time. the snow got in the way - we were scared to drive in it! it's been too long! :) and congrats on baby3, btw!! luv ya