The other night, I had to do some evening grocery shopping. Rusty said he'd watch the boys, but I could tell I needed to hurry before he crashed after his long day. I got home ready to make dinner and let Rusty have his break. Too late-- he was already snoozing on the couch, oblivious to what the boys were helping themselves to. Talk about chocolate everywhere! Here's Mason still tasting what's left on his face, and Cole reaching in the jar for another helping before I could stop him:

Guess I should have prefaced this by saying that with this pregnancy, I've had a major sweet tooth for these little chocolate jingle things that have butterfinger in them, and my stash has apparently been found and greatly enjoyed. Guess I need a new hiding place for what appears to be my kids' addiction now, too. And now I have to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment