Friday, January 9, 2009

Mason is 2 !

Hard to believe that Mason is now 2-- time has passed so quickly! He's such a happy kid, always smiling and usually with his tongue hanging out! He's been a lot of fun lately-- talking more and imitating Cole, who he adores. We are blessed to have this little guy as part of our forever family!

This is the photo I took and sent out with his birth announcements:

Blowing out the candles on his breakfast waffle and opening a fun gift:


We sure love this guy!!

6 comments:

I'm Dani said...

Was his birthday on the 9th? He and our oldest Jayden have the same birthday. Jayden just turned 3 yesterday! Happy Birthday Mason!

The Mendenhall's said...

Happy Birthday Mason! You are such an adorable kid.

Kris said...

Wow, these pictures are so cute. You've got your hands full with 2 boys age 2 & 3. My little Porter keeps me on my toes, so I can only imagine how it will be when I have another little one around. I sent you an invite to my blog, so now you'll have access. Thanks for the email.

Nicole said...

What a cutie! I would sure love to meet him in the near future! Happy Birthday Mason.

Jessica Brown said...

Ok I finally got on top of things and found your blog and now it is on my page so that I can see what your up too! Cute pictures and Happy Birthday Mason!

Anonymous said...

Cute! So any news on a for sure sex on number 3?