Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Get Away to the Beach

Last weekend, we got away--
Just the three of us... We didn't go far, but it was still a good break.
We stayed in a friend's "beach house" (which was actually more like a mansion), where we had to wait for low tide just to walk to the house (cuz you couldn't even drive there), it was that seriously on the beach.

It was fabulous to say "goodbye world", at least for a little while!
(Many thanks to Rusty's brave parents for keeping Cole & Mason)

8 comments:

I'm Dani said...

That's so great. Lance and I need a break like that. I'm glad you had fun!

Kali Leenstra said...

You look so beautiful in that first picture. I'm so jealous that sounds so fun to be able to get away. I think I need a break like that sometime.

Jackie said...

Sounds heavenly! I love that you got some one-on-one time with the little one too!

BonnieKaye said...

So fun! I totally want a beach house someday after Rick and I spent our anniversary at Pacific Beach. We are hoping to go again in a couple weeks. What's more peaceful than a beautiful view of the ocean!

Christen said...

What great pictures! Glad you got away for a weekend. Miss you guys!

Kris said...

Yeah, this looks delightful. How fun to have a weekend away!

seven thirty three said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love when we get to have one-on-one time with the kids.

Nicole said...

You look so good!! Come visit me and I'll take you to the Oregon coast. Hunter is so stinkin' adorable!!