Cole's preschool had their first fieldtrip to Carpinito's Pumpkin Patch.
It was cute to watch his class of 3-4 year olds fascinated by all of the pumpkins.
We enjoyed a hayride, but someone was mostly just interested in being pulled by the tractor--
Choosing his favorite was tough, but he settled on this one whose new home has been our front porch, where Cole regularly checks in on him:
2 comments:
Ahhhhh, Cole looks so proud with his pumpkin!
Looks like so much fun! That first day of school is hard, but I've found that I enjoy it and Peyton especially loves it! The socialization is wonderful and I'm finding that even in preschool, they learn so much. I'm sure you're finding the same with Cole! We should get our boys together soon to play. Also, thanks for getting all the info on the Indoor Park the other day!
Post a Comment