Friday, April 24, 2009


More baby yawns that I love...
And Kali has added more photos to her site of my little Hunter man. Check 'em out, and help me pick a favorite to use for his announcements!

5 comments:

Brit said...

He's adorable for sure, which is why picking out one for an announcement might be difficult. I like the one of him yawning in the rocking chair or where he is on the corduroy couch where it is just the top half of him.

I'm Dani said...

You're friend is amazing. I wish I had a friend like her. I love the one where his is on the chair and he is yawning! The One before that is really cute with the close up of his face, I think that one or the full length black and white of him on the chiar would be great for the announcement. Good luck. He's adorable!

Christen said...

I think my favorite is the black and white one in the rocking chair. Sure is hard to choose just one though. Good luck! She does such an amazing job at taking precious pictures.
Christen

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, it's been a while since I have read blogs, CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is so beautiful! 3 boys is so much fun! He is so perfect and adorable. It almost ... almost makes me want to have another one. I'm so happy for you!

Nicole said...

I checked out the photos of baby Hunter, all adorable. My favorites are: the second one down, the fourth one and the fifth one. I'm leaning towards the second one the most though. So cute!