Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1 Month Old

Hunter is now 1 month old and about 10 lbs and 22 inches long, so he's growing tons. The days are passing quickly for the most part and life with 3 little boys hasn't been too crazy on my mind... Oh wait, except for days like these ones when making messes is just way too much fun for Cole and Mason! I am definitely kept on my toes by these busy bodies....



Ahhh, to have the life of a baby! And those cute yawns; I still love them.

4 comments:

I'm Dani said...

I cannot believe that he's that old already. WOW! Some days don't you just wish the house (and kids) would just clean itself. Good luck! If you have any tips or advice, I'd appreciate it!

Kris said...

A month old already?? Crazy huh? These pictures are so cute. I hear you on the 3 boy thing. It's tough some days huh! I love these pictures. The yawning one is priceless.

Meegan said...

UGH! I just want to nibble on his cheeks! He's such a cute baby!

funny that you'd remember doodling while watching vh1. [sigh] memories!!!
~M

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Can't believe he's already a month old. Hope to see you guys soon. Love ya.
Christen