Monday, May 18, 2009

3 Rabans and a Fishing Hole

With the sunny weather, Rusty took Cole and went with his dad out fishing on Saturday. Rusty likes to fish, but doesn't get the chance to very often- never mind the fact that he grew up allergic to fish and still doesn't eat any seafood to this day. Still, there's something relaxing about fishing that he loves. We even went fishing when we were dating 10 years ago-- me, Rusty, and his dad. Talk about bonding! Rusty later told me that I won his dad over because I was the only one to really catch anything or even have a bite, being the novice with the 2 seasoned fishermen. Pure luck, I was told. Well, I didn't think enough ahead to send the camera with them the other day. I would have liked to see those 3 crazy Raban boys rocking back and forth in the aluminum boat, trying to balance their body weight so they didn't tip the wobbling boat and go swimming too. Fortunately, they didn't this time, but I'm not sure they'll always be so lucky.

No comments: