Hunter Christopher Raban is now a part of our family.
Born: April 4, 2009 @ 8:30 pm
Weighing: 8 lbs, 8 oz. (He is my smallest baby so far!)
Labor and delivery went well, and we are all home and doing great.
So far-- Cole is very interested in Hunter and wants to love and help,
and Mason seems content to ignore and carry on with life as he was.
Aren't babies fun?
12 comments:
WAHOOOOOO!!!! I'm so glad he's here and you guys made it through delivery :) What day can I bring dinner? I'll just call... Congratulations!!!!!
What a beautiful baby & wonderful addition to your family! Congratulations Lynnea & Rusty!
What a beautiful baby & wonderful addition to your family! Congratulations Lynnea & Rusty!
This is so exciting. I'm glad that everything went well and now you have another cute little boy that is in your family. I LOVE the picture of the baby feet. I might have to copy it with Colton! So glad that everyone is adjusting. Congrats on the new arrival.
Congrats Nea! He is so beautiful and wow, his eyes are so bright and clear! I think that he looks like you!
He is adorable. He was born on my husbands birthday. Congratulations!! Can I just tell you that I think that Cole looks so much like a Christensen. I would love to come see him sometime. How are you liking juggling 3??
He looks related to the family! He's super cute.
CONGRATS!!! He is adorable! I have a frozen dinner for you - I'll call to find out when a good time to bring it would be.
He's adorable... looks just his older brothers. Congratulations again!
Congratulations!!! He is too handsome! He looks just like his brothers! I'm so happy for you.
Congrats! He looks absolutely precious!
Congratulations!!! He's like a miniature Rusty. I hope you're handling things well with three little boys now. I'm sure you're doing great. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment