Tuesday, April 14, 2009

10 Days Old

Can't believe that this little guy is 10 days old already! While I know he's fresh from heaven, it also feels like he's been here forever. He eats and sleeps well and seems to have a mellow personality. And so far-- I've survived the transition to 3 kids, (I dreaded the idea of 3 boys- 3 yrs old and under and all in diapers!). But I'm happy to report that I'm still alive and mostly sane, I think, though I find that I stay close to home for the most part! We're doing well-- while Mason still seems disinterested in Hunter, Cole has been a big helper and is always asking to hold his brother and trying to look out for him and be involved. It's sweet and melts my heart. What a blessing it is to be a mom and to share these moments with my kids!



I just LOVE baby yawns!

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Oh how I love baby yawns!!! He looks so cute!

Kris said...

3 boys under the age of 3?? You are a strong lady. It will be so much fun as they get older. I loved how you wrote that Hunter was just sent from heaven but it feels like he's been here forever. Perfect description for new babies and I couldn't agree more. Love the picture of Hunter yawning. So cute!

Sarah Jane said...

Cute pictures and cute babies! So glad that Hunter made it here safely and that all went well for you. I still plan errands for when I only have two of my kids home. Sounds like all is settling in well! I was thrilled to see you the other day. Best wishes for good sleep/naps and happy kids!
love, SJ

Angie said...

What a cutie! Glad to know Hayden isn't the only 3 1/2-year-old still in diapers. :)

Tahlea said...

Yay for little helpers! I'm glad Cole is being a great helper for you. Your boys are fabulous! Love the pics!

The Mendenhall's said...

He is adorable. I still find that I stay close to home with three little ones. Maybe I will venture out more come summer time. 3 boys running around can get kind of crazy.