Have fun with that : )! I sometimes wish Caleb still couldn't walk! He's EVERYWHERE!! Anyway, how are you? Thanks for the cute postcard you sent before we left. I think I will soon be missing those cool, rainy days. Its already getting quite hot here and we haven't seen clouds for days! I'm having withdrawals :D
What a doll. Warner is still the laziest little kid ever. No walking for him, but he has mastered the art of crawling. He is a little speed demon. How are you? I miss the ward :(.
2 comments:
Have fun with that : )! I sometimes wish Caleb still couldn't walk! He's EVERYWHERE!! Anyway, how are you? Thanks for the cute postcard you sent before we left. I think I will soon be missing those cool, rainy days. Its already getting quite hot here and we haven't seen clouds for days! I'm having withdrawals :D
What a doll. Warner is still the laziest little kid ever. No walking for him, but he has mastered the art of crawling. He is a little speed demon. How are you? I miss the ward :(.
Post a Comment