Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hunter's turns 1!

I cannot believe that my baby is now 1!! I know as moms, we always say this, but: Where has the time gone? Seriously! It is passing much too quickly this time around--

I mean, a year ago I was here:


And then he was here:


I blink my eyes, and now this:


Isn't he adorable???
But, please make the growing stop!!!

Glancing back thru old photos, here are some first birthday memories:
Cole (Aug 2006) enjoying his chocolate cake:


Mason (Jan 2008) getting ready to pounce on his b-day cake!


What a blessed mom I am-- 3 wonderfully happy, healthy and adorable boys!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I don't know where the time goes either! I wish it would slow down a bit because pretty soon my boys won't want to have anything to do with me. I cherish the kisses and hugs now while they freely give them. Hunter is so stinkin' adorable! Happy Birthday Hunter!