7 years ago
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Outside Work
Yesterday was such a beautiful, sunny day and I knew we couldn't waste it inside. The boys and I have been pretty stir-crazy so I told them that we'd go outside to work-- thinking the yard could use some post-winter clean-up. As I was getting ready to go out, apparently Cole was too. He came to me saying, "I'm ready to work!" He was so cute and I had to take his picture; it makes me laugh. I don't know what work he was thinking we'd do, but he came prepared with his boots, hunting hat and gloves (which he pretty much wears constantly indoors and out anyway), but also a fake phone in his front pocket along with 5 or 6 other tools shoved into other available pockets. I guess no boy is complete without his hammer, saw, and screwdriver, oh- and I guess the goggles were a must for work, too. But they were all soon forgotten as the trampoline had finally dried out enough for some good jumping, which allowed for work to be done on my part. Beneficial day for all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This picture is adorable! Love how excited the little kids get!
All boy!! You have got to love it!! He looks adorable.
Oh my goodness that is adorable!! You know he put alot of thought into his "assessories" How sweet!
That is so cute, I love his outfit! On the next sunny day it would be fun to come over and jump on your trampoline! I'll call you.
Post a Comment