Yes, I am pregnant! Hmmm, 30 and 3 kids- yikes, way to feel old, huh! We found out several months ago that we're expecting, but I think it has taken me all this time to really internalize this and feel well enough to start telling people, so if this is news to you-- that is why. I was never quite this sick with either Cole or Mason and certainly not in the same way. So-- we are expecting baby #3 and we're excited. At least I'm more excited now that I'm no longer sick (just tired all the time); and Rusty's just been excited since day 1 regardless. We haven't found out what we're having yet, though our guess is a third boy. I think boys are all we know. Anyway, this ultrasound is from last month when I was given a due date of April 5th. Hurry Spring!!
6 comments:
YEAHHHHH!!!! Congratulations! I'm so jealous, oh man, this is so exciting - I love babies! If you are ever in this area and would like some time off feel free to drop off your boys and Dillon will entertain them for a couple hours :)
Congrats!!!! That is so great. I hope all goes well!
YAY! Congratulations. Very exciting!
Congratulations!!! I had no idea. So exciting!
Congratulations Lynnea!! I have been waiting for you to announce it, because I didn't want to congratualte you on your blog if people didn't know. I love having 3 boys. It is the best. But maybe since your pregnancy is different it will be a girl this time. We should get together sometime soon!
are due dates are only two weeks apart! I just found out I am having a boy and I am so excited.
Post a Comment