7 years ago
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
BOY, we think...???
So we had our ultrasound earlier this week-- everything is great, except that the tech said she didn't know for sure about the sex of the baby (whole purpose of the visit!). We actually had the same woman do our previous ultrasounds for Cole and Mason and she made comments like: "wow, here's a proud boy", and "hope you have blue", etc. And this time, she showed us where there is a definite boy part, but she said it could also just be a swollen girl and could develop either way, so she didn't want to say for sure- she says she has a 100% accuracy record to maintain. So anyways, she thinks boy, but said she would only be guessing 60/40. Some odds. As of now, we think we're having baby boy #3, but perhaps we should have a back-up plan in case we're surprised and need something pink...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's funny! When I was pregnant with Andrew, boy #3, I actually had to have "a momment" during the ultrasound. After it finally dawned on me that I was having another boy, I started to cry. It sounds terrible, I know, but I couldn't help it. I was disappointed! The ultrasound tech, said, Umm...I'll leave you two alone for a minute, or two. Two days later, our lesson in R.S. hit me like a ton of bricks. It was on how we can't always choose want we want, but Christ knows what is best for us and we need to trust him. I have never felt so guilty. It completely changed my outlook, and of course, I love all my little boys, and would never trade them for a single girl!! 4 boys on the other hand ... I don't know ;)
good thing Shannon & Jer have lots of girl stuff to borrow. But trickery is more of a boy thing, isn't it...
Congratulations. I love having 3 boys. Since we are probably done, due to my horrible pregnancies I was kind of sad because I knew I wouldn't be raising a little girl, but I was excited because I love boys!!! They are so fun and keep me guessing everyday. Whatever it is, you guys sure make adorable kids!!
Congrats! Looks like you and I will be in the same boat - 3 boys! It will be fun to have 3 more little boys in the ward: yours, mine, and Jessica's!
Three boys! Wow! That sure makes hand-me-downs easy, but you'll definitely be busy with three boys! How exciting!
Congratulations! Either way it goes, I bet that baby will be a cutie. Sometimes I think having a girl would be nice, then then I get overwhelmed with thoughts of "I don't think I'd know what to do with a girl."
Post a Comment