7 years ago
Sunday, March 27, 2011
The Circus Came to Town
We were so excited to take the boys to the circus a few weeks ago at the fairgrounds. They've been asking to go to a circus or zoo for months it seemed and with free child tickets, I didn't want to miss the chance to go. We asked Rusty's parents to come with us and we all had a great time and were very entertained. Some of our favorite performances were the tiger tamer's tricks, watching all the dancing dogs and horses, and the stunt guys driving their noisy motorcycles around the big metal ball. The boys also enjoyed walking around before, after, and during the intermission on the main floor to see the elephants, the bear, the ponies, and the rest of the face painting and other vendor booths. (You know, all the things that cost a fortune that we didn't take advantage of.) Oh, and of course all the typical fair foods to snack on, which we did take part in. Talk about candy heaven for them! Sadly, I forgot to charge the camera before leaving so I only took one picture. So here is documenting that we attended at least:
Exciting picture, I know-- this is the truck bringing out the tiger cages. Cue: camera dying and the end of any further photo opportunities... Mason had wanted pictures of the elephants. I told him he'll just have to wait 'til we go to the zoo this summer to see some. So, they are now looking forward to a nice, sunny day for a zoo visit. I'm hoping the weather will bring those kinds of days soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment