Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cole turns 5!

I can't believe my oldest son is now 5! He has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives. Cole is a great big brother to Mason and Hunter. He has a very kind heart and loves to snuggle with me, and work with Rusty. Cole is obsessed with Zorro and "saving the day" (it's nice having a super hero around!). He also loves racecars, trucks, tractors, and tools. He is such a joy to our family. Here is a look back to the August 11th(s) of the past 5 years.
Aug. 11, 2005 (Day he was born)

Aug. 11, 2006 (1st b-day)

Aug. 11, 2007 (spent his 2nd b-day at the zoo)

Aug. 11, 2008 (3rd b-day at the zoo, too)

Aug. 11, 2009 (4th b-day hunt with Daddy)


Aug. 11, 2010 (turning 5, blowing out candles in his waffles, and showing his new zorro boots and a racecar toy from Grandma Cherie Ann)

And just so you know, "Zorro" is really the one who blew out the candles on the b-day brownies...

2 comments:

I'm Dani said...

I cannot believe how much he changed in 1 year. Wow.congrats and good luck!

Sotutus said...

Happy Birthday, Cole! I cannot believe he's 5! I remember when he was born like it was yesterday. Anyway, it was so fun seeing you guys last week. What a great surprise!! Too bad Dave and I both looked like we just rolled out of bed! hehehe When you are the area again, let us know!