Sunday, July 5, 2009

Doggy/Toddler Door

The boys have this Berenstain Bears board book, "Inside Outside Upside Down", and it's first words are 'Going in, Inside, Inside a box...' and it continues talking about prepositions and stuff. Mason loves this book and it's lyrics popped into my head as I caught him doing this with G-ma Gena's doggy door...

Climbing Up ................................. Going In

Inside ................................. Getting Up

And then at the end of the book, the little Berenstain Bear exclaims "Mama! Mama! I went to town. Inside, Outside, Upside down!" And when Mason stood up and looked at me, his face said about the same thing!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Haha. Torrin is the SAME way. He just won't leave the doggy door alone at my in-laws. He escapes into the backyard ALL the time.

Kris said...

I loved that book growing up! It's one of my favorites. This is such a cute post! Your boys are active!