Awww. That is the cutest thing ever.
I was a thumb sucker! They're way cute if you ask me, but boy is that habbit hard to lick. I sucked mine for about 10 years.
He is a cutie. I sucked my thumb forever too. I was say to try to kick it when he is about 3. In the mean time, he is just to dang adorable.
I think this is an adorable picture. Colton is always sucking his hands/fingers too!
That is a big no way cause Autumn is too. I need to send you a pick of her looking just like this with her thumb in her mouth lol
Post a Comment
Rusty, Nea, Cole, Mason, Hunter, Wyatt, and Tate
5 comments:
Awww. That is the cutest thing ever.
I was a thumb sucker! They're way cute if you ask me, but boy is that habbit hard to lick. I sucked mine for about 10 years.
He is a cutie. I sucked my thumb forever too. I was say to try to kick it when he is about 3. In the mean time, he is just to dang adorable.
I think this is an adorable picture. Colton is always sucking his hands/fingers too!
That is a big no way cause Autumn is too. I need to send you a pick of her looking just like this with her thumb in her mouth lol
Post a Comment