Rusty blessed Hunter Christopher Raban on Sunday, June 7th, 2009.
It was a wonderful blessing, and we are grateful for the family who came to support us. I am also very grateful for the Gospel and to have a wonderful husband who holds the Priesthood and is able to bless our children in this way. Hunter wore a blessing outfit that Rusty's mom made for his blessing 30 years ago. She gave it to me when Rusty and I got married and each of our boys have also worn it. And if we ever have a girl, she may just have to follow suit.... Anyway, it's been a neat tradition to follow:
Cole on his blessing day: Sept. '05

Mason on his blessing day- Feb. '07
All my boys together!
(Sorry for the close-up... Rusty had to go to work so I had no camera-man, but I had to document that I was a part of this special day!)
WE LOVE YOU, HUNTER!

1 comment:
Jack and I saw these pictures yesterday. You guys look great. What a special day for your family! I love the picture of with all of your boys together! All of your babies look the same! :)
Post a Comment