And here's proof: I am due in about a week, but sure won't object for sooner than that (ummm, like today!). As for now, I'm still hanging in there and feeling ready to have this little guy any day.
Good luck. I still have 10 weeks to go. I hope that all goes well. My due date with Connor was April 3rd. I had him on the 9th. I'll pray that they don't share the same birthday, just for your sake.
I was just wondering about you. That would be fun to have an April Fools baby. I will cross my fingers for today. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy.
8 comments:
I'm sorry he hasn't 'chosen' to come yet - I hate those last few weeks. Please call if I can help you!!!!!!!!
Nea, you look adorable. Good LUck and I hope you have that baby soon!
Good luck. I still have 10 weeks to go. I hope that all goes well. My due date with Connor was April 3rd. I had him on the 9th. I'll pray that they don't share the same birthday, just for your sake.
You are too cute!!! Good luck with delivery and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say post some pics of the little guy as soon as you can!!
I know exactly how you feel - those last couple of weeks are miserable! I hope he comes soon for you!
Wow Nea! That little guy looks ready to come at any moment! Good luck with everything!
You look so cute! I can't wait to get that call so I can some meet him. Hang in there. Love ya!
I was just wondering about you. That would be fun to have an April Fools baby. I will cross my fingers for today. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy.
Post a Comment