Wednesday, July 31, 2013

June 2012

The boys climb into a bucket to send a "Happy Birthday" message to Uncle Robby.
Getting ready for a living room camp out.

We traded in our Ford Expedition that we've seriously outgrown, and bought a Honda Odyssey.  We have now become a mini-van family, something I never thought would happen.  But we've enjoyed it thus far-  first new car we've ever owned and while it's nice and fancy, I miss our old car too.


 Brotherly love
Mason graduated from preschool.  We went to the park to celebrate:


Wyatt decided to learn to crawl there at the park.
  Boys had fun pretending Daddy was a 4-seater horse.

 Swing fun, and this is the cheese look Rusty gives me when I tell him to smile for just one picture.


Helping to stack firewood; Pirate Cole coming home from his last day of Kindergarten.  Now it's summer, let the work/climbing the woodpile adventures begin!

No comments: