Thursday, September 22, 2011

1st day of School

Cole has started Kindergarten, loves it and has adjusted very well to the school-thing. It is a hard change for the rest of us cuz he is now gone all day. Mason and Hunter seem to miss him a lot and I know I do, too. Mason has also started Preschool and enjoys it thus far. I think it will be good for him to make some friends and explore life out of his big brother's shadow. He needed something just for him and I'm hoping this is it! It is quite the change when both boys are gone and it's just Hunter, Wyatt, and I. You'd think it might be less noisy and chaotic, but Hunter is busy enough to make up any difference! So much for thoughts like, "Now I'll be more productive with only 2 kids home, instead of 4". What was I thinking??
First day photos:

No comments: