Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mixture of things- from the month of May

I'm finally getting our photos loaded to the computer, and it seems that we've been busy this last month. Here's a look at us in picture form:
Rusty's swollen jaw. He had to have a root canal, poor guy. His tooth had been in pain for quite a while-- And when dad ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

And the climbing for Hunter continues; he is non-stop and as you can see, into everything:

And this is just a sample of where he's been!

Cole has become quite the photographer lately-- he's always grabbing the camera and taking photos (it's an interesting surprise to upload photos and find where he's been with the camera) His photos are mostly the self-portrait kind, but often of his brothers too. And he always gets them to smile perfectly, while I struggle to even get them to look in the camera's general direction, let alone smile. Here's proof of his work:


We made cookies, and boy is the waiting tough for these yummy treats! Good thing we didn't stray far from the oven! This first picture is so funny to me because of the tight grip Hunter has on Cole's hair on the left and on Mason's shoulder on the right. He always wants to be right where they are!

Peering in the oven; And even more waiting

And here are a few more cute photos from the month of May (ya know, in case I didn't share enough!)
Love these boys!


And ending this with some good 'ol fashioned brotherly love!

2 comments:

BonnieKaye said...

What a fun family of boys. I'd be happy with a bundle of them too.

Jessica Brown said...

Those pictures look familiar I could take the exact same one's of Warner. I love the one of Hunter pulling Cole's hair. What cuties.