Thursday, September 10, 2009

Missing my Grandma a lot today on her birthday!
(She passed away almost 2 years ago- Dec. 27, 2007.)

Jan Larsen (9/10/04)


Cole & G-ma Great-May 2006; Mason & G-ma Great-Sept 2007
I am grateful that she knew and loved two of my boys here in this life;

And that she knew this one in heaven before he came to me.

I often wondered after Hunter was born what type of adventures they must've had together and sometimes tried to listen quietly just in case he wanted to tell me about them.

(July 2003) I love you, Gran!

1 comment:

I'm Dani said...

Thank you for that Nea. We love and miss her too. I'm so greatful that we were able to live only 6hrs. away from her. I'm so glad that I was able to meet here, and that she was able to know 2 of our boys as well.