Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Update...

Thought I'd let you all know what we are currently up to...
Rusty and I will celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary this month. Here we are, back on July 12, 2003. What a couple of young kids...


And now we will turn 30 this year!! Yikes!

We bought a home 3 years ago in Kent, WA, and have loved it! Since then, we've had 2 boys. Cole will turn 3 in August, and Mason is 18 months. Here they are:


What a couple of cuties, huh? They sure brighten our days. I am blessed to stay home and care for them, while Rusty works like crazy for us. He is the Elder's Quorum President in our ward, so that is often time-consuming. Also, he started his own business a few years ago. He does building and construction-- mostly installing fireplaces and running gas lines, but now is in the middle of a 2-home remodel project that he's enjoying. I do his office/book work, so I stay super busy with that, as well as trying to keep up with our kids. Some days we go crazy, though we are having fun nonetheless, and are grateful for how blessed we are.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful bride! And the boys are of course just too cute :)

Unknown said...

What a great blog!!! I enjoyed the pictures. We are currently in Carlsbad,CA on our family vaction to Legoland, Sea World, and the zoo. The boys are actually swimming right now so I thought I check my email. Take care and we'll have to get the boys together soon. Love you all!

Kit Tanner said...

Hello Nea this is Kathy. It has been ages huh =). I finally got some time to look at this. Way cool blog. Makes me want to do something similar. I totally understand about putting things in the mouth. Summer is also obsessed with this and pretty much anything she picks up goes in the mouth for oral exploration before she even plays with it. Anyways so good to see what's going on. I'll try to send an update sometime soon. We too did a ton of festive stuff over the holidays. Thanks for the pics. sooo cute